After having an accident and losing my job, I am once again having to start over.
It's been 3 really difficult years, and I'm finally getting myself back together after having my world torn apart.
I haven't tried to keep this up because I haven't had the money to have internet access, but now I do and I will try to post more and more often.
I'm no longer a long-haul truck driver and am back in my home state of Arizona and working as a home health aide. It's only part time but there is enough to get me by. In fact, I've been able to start to rebuild my life and live like other people.
I spent 15 years in the trucking industry and lived in whatever truck I had that whole time. I would seldom spend money on motel rooms, but spent a lot of time at truck stops. I would often drive by houses close to whatever road I was on and wonder what it was like for the people living in those houses. I had almost forgotten what it was like to have a so-called 'normal' life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment